I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

2010
Thursday, December 31, 2009
2010
has arrived!!
Hmmm.Many new year resolutions to accomplish!
i hope i really accomplish it and not leave it halfway hanging.
I really have to thank God for bringing me thru 2009.
Letting me go thru trials to experience Him.
Thank you for leading me, guiding me and loving me sooo much!<3

today
went out for lunch with Ed.C and Eunice ll.

LOL.eunice ll took this while i was talking.

den went to watch AVATAR.
Actually the movie it's okay, not really that awesome.
I dont know why i didnt really like it personally.
but everyone was saying that the show was really indeed awesomely nice!
I just find it quite okay only.

our feets.

us in the cinema.

alvin & the chipmunks!

Hmm.and we went to XY's house for BBQ.
It was kinda fun hanging out with our coursemates.
not many came, just a few came.
but i enjoyed it, and it was funnn.
We played heartattack game and i lost in 2 rounds.sigh.
im really bad at this.lol.
and i kena punishment from them lagi!
aduii.aduii.aduiii.
I had to do some silly stuff.><
and was forced to drink the coke plus butter plus noodles plus honey.
yerrrr.it was really disgusting! urghh.

me.

ahxiang, XY,yangyu, me

ahxiang extra! hah.

playing cards.

happy law family.haha.

look at jace! hehe.XD

Kaes and muaa.


Hmmm.exams round the corner, have to start study! if not its too late!!><


Captain ball pics eunice ll took.


LOLS.
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ITS THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING!



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge