I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

first day of finals.haha.XD
Monday, January 18, 2010

I suddenly felt like blogging so i came here. lol. I just finished one paper(moral) already/ only?. tmr's paper is kinda hard, core subject. need to memorise a lot a lot of things and i seriously need a lot of brain cells. please pray for me.haha. To save time, im now eating and blogging at the same time, doing two things at once. okay. Peiying and i did many silly things together today. We took people's newspaper mistakening that it is from the auntie's stall when the girls went to get their food. and somemore while we were buying food from lai daily's express (ixora foodcourt). We forgot to pay and we both grab the tray and said thank you and turned away. Suddenly the auntie's facial expression changed and was like "what the?" and we realized that we didnt pay. The auntie suddenly became relax back. it was like LOL. ermm. we did lots of silly things till we were like rofl. today the lizard suddenly popped out of no where and my roommate started screaming! (exaggerate: i could feel the whole apartment shaking.) ahha.lols. I tot i was really afraid of lizards already but den i found out that my roommate lagi teuk. lols. Our housemate was like what larh lizard only, so she helped us to get rid of the lizard. The silly lizard kept on running here and there. it was really tiring to chase the lizard away.ishh larh lizard go away! after all the chasing we found out that the lizard was still hiding within the curtain! My roommate was like throw the curtains out larh.haha. oh gosh.I was laughing the whole time while they were trying to think of ways to chase it out. haha. Hope it gets out quickly! yerrr. dont know how i gonna sleep tonight with the lizard still around. Yeah! another goodnews from dad, he called me and told me that we were going to celebrate new year eve in Genting Highlands. I was like 'WOW' first time celebrating in genting lerh.haha. and my friend was like always tellling me sien arh, cos she celebrates every new year in genting. Hope i can get to meet her there this year.lol. till now i can still hear them shouting.haha. Gotta continue revising intro to law dy. (: P/S: GBU to people who are having their finals now! Let's work hard together! Till den. (:



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge