I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

cny.cny.cny.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I LIKE THIS BLUE SKY.
caught it on the way to Genting. I kept traveling this new year.
Around 16 hours in the car.Thanks Giant for temaning me.
First time i celebrated my cny in Genting.
It's kinda weird but it was also awesome! ahah!
ermm okay i will let the pictures do the talking then.


New year eve

dad and mom


bro and Arriana

Arriana, bro, jan and me

LOL. i met pier there! ahah!

Me and the Angpow thief.lol.

Jan and saya

Meimei

Arriana and me


Family!

Me and meimei.

(:

Ah di.

We went to see the fireworks. it was really NICE!! but cold!!:|

The crowd there.


1st day of New year

Flying Coaster!! scary!

Ah ee and Adriel


The flower...

lol.

SPACE SHOT! dad says he wana go on it, he always forgets his age.

famileee

jan.mom.eun.

I like this pic.ahah! so random.lol.

flowerss! like them lots.

heee.lame.

sis and me tried this. i gave up halfway thru.
it was really hard to get to the top.heh.


There is a glow in the dark bowling alley there.
awesome right?!?! i wished malacca had this.dance & bowl.

2nd day of new year

Great grandmother. Thanks for the red packet.
(actually i dont really like getting red packets,
i dont feel good. hmm.buts its our chinese tradition.)
Then my sis said: "givme larh, you dont like what.ahah!"

ah ee, mom and g-gmother.

group pic

3rd day of new year (today)

The younger generation.lol.

Btw wana write something here.

It's really heartbreaking to know that my great grandmother had already become senile. I felt really sad when i saw her that day. I almost cried but stopped the tears from gushing out.really. I still remember that the last time i saw her, she was okay and normal. She's really old ninety six plus, almost a hundred years old, very very very thin she can hardly move around and kept saying that she's going to die at 3am.sigh. :( Umm.I think this is life! this is life! The process where everyone has to go thru. but it really feels my heart with sadness when i hear my uncle talk about her. sigh. I will pray that she will come to know the Lord quickly one day and have peace & joy always. love her always! ♥
P/s: Kite flying soonnnn! (:



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge