I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

got misunderstood. (giant)
Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wahh.Super BeeZee Day!!


First: We had drama practices!
Ty to all my group members for cooperating! I really appreciate it..and ty for the music yuki. Well done! It was tiring practicing over and over again but it was kinda fun isn't it? then we went late for class. Some pictures took during practices. Again, it was fun with you guys around!








Second: L&S & G&P Class
It was kinda boring, started drawing stuffs. Like i said, my drawing was bad.
I showed cheyenne what hairstyle im going to cut next round. (not sure) :)




Third: Guitar class.
After that ahpui asked us whether wana go learn guitar not. I went and learnt "For You I Will"song. It was really hard but nice i
like that song, Sally was so pro They went really fast, i couldn't catch up. IAMSUPERNOOB.

Fourth: Anyway, i went for CG, actually didnt want to go at first but still went in the end.
It was kinda fun but kena bullied. sigh. We went to the new JUSCO! it was my first time there though and then we went to mcd. We talked a lot for the first time in CG, around 11:40pm we returned back home. Need to pack for Genting later and finish up my business budget plan. Really lazy to pack larh.ishhh. and tmr got class at 9AM somemore. :(


HOWT CG!! (:

The 3 girls. hee.

Marianne and merilynn

Gan and Joshua Ooooi

Elijah and Fel!!

Kanak-kanak kindergarden

****
Taa people i will be going to genting tmr!
I really hope i will enjoy it. dont miss me.hee.
Although its a lil' like wrong timing.sigh.

P/s : i ate a lot today.ahhhh.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge