I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

The solution is US!
Saturday, March 13, 2010

There were times when life was simple
There were times when it was not
In this great big universe of ours
Things would never be so perfect
There are places full of suffering
People feeling scared and hurt
And all I could ever think about is slavery and war.

Ohhh Jesus, You held my hand
Ohhh Jesus, You have a plan for me to do what's right
To make a difference in this world

There were times I'd feel so worthless
Being handicapped in this world
Losing loved ones in battle
Giving up after every failure
There is more through life than this
Would you feed us the bread of life?
And let us drink the living water
So we'd have everlasting life

There are many things I'd wish for
And many things I'd hold on to
I'd keep finding the key of truth
To open my heart out to the world
There are many things I'd think about
And many won't understand
Hoping things would be simpler
Keeping an open mind and wonder....

Ohhh Jesus, You held my hand
Ohhh Jesus, You have a plan for me to do what's right
To make a difference in this world
Would your love bring me home?

I just need to TRUST in you, Lord.
I want to step out with FAITH!
I really do, seriously i do!


Today's campus revolution was awesome!!
I got to know two new cool friends (Nicoleen and Ya Ling)
They are really courageous people who stood up for God,
they shared awesome testimonies!
Really admire them, for making a difference in their campus.
A very special thanks to Nicoleen who gave me lots of encouragement. (:

then we went for our presentation meeting.
It started to rain. urggh. sry i don't really like mr.rain.
after meeting we walked under the rain to 663 for dinner!
Actually it was quite nice walking under the rain.hehe. X)
After dinner we went to celebrate Jah's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR ELIJAH!! stay strong always! rmb go gym! GBU! (:
P/s: I want to try ride James bike! heee. :D



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge