I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Thank you Lord!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I'm feeling giddy now. Oh gosh..@.@
but im going to write something here, den going to bed.urgghh.

Today went out with my sissy to CS.It has been ages since i hangout there.
We went for movie like what i mention in the previous post. (Remember me & Lovely Bones)

We keluar dari rumah at 10:30am. I was about to drive. took the car keys-locked the door-went to the car. I tried to pressed the car remote thingy. There was no sound. arrghh! We were like, WHAT?!?!? so, we try to open the car door manually. but the alarm siren rang non-stop. ishh. So, no choice dy, we called mom and then the mechanic came. and it was already 11:00am. Movie starts at 11AM!!!! We felt sooo sad, cause we already booked the ticket and all and now the CAR!

Then, we came back in kinda depressed. haha. no larh just exaggerating.lol. Ermm.I turned on my laptop and wanted to do some work, look for articles! and don't know why sissy and i started cam-whoring. I think we went a lil' too over, so many snapshots! ICANTBELIEVEIT! hahahaha. but the photos were kinda random and crazeh. I like it! (: So long didn't take with my sis already and now so many at once.lol.super funny and we started editing. okay i will show some of our masterpiece.hahhaa.lame.Taa-daaa!!


Mom fetched us in the end.
We had lunch together at vivo' and we bought 2 keychains from a deaf lady selling.
In cs, we only watched one movie -The Lovely Bones. I think its kinda depressing, make people feel really down and its really sad! and there's a psychopath in there! urghh.vomit.haha. i forgot, do not judge.okay quiet.

Nice right the keychain!
front-Luke10:27
back-With all my heart


After movie we went around lingering here and there and i had fun with sissy! and i bought a present for my friend! It's not her birthday yet but i find that thing really nice and wanted to get it for her. So i will be keeping it till her birthday comes! (:

in the cinema
something cute and its blue.lol.
hit them, follow the light.lol.
weeee.

*****

Thinking back, sissy said something.

Sis: Let's play true or dare.
Me: huh? looked at her.
Sis: the loser have to spit the pearls down.
(we were drinking bubble tea at that time)
I hit her shoulder, Me: don't gila larhh.
She kept laughing. me too joined in.
I've a crazeh sister! but i like her, the way she is! ♥

Nightss.have to practice guitar! hee.
Ty Lord for giving me JOY!!(:




Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge