I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

The Giant's DAY!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Happy BLESSED birthday Mr Giant!! I'm glad to have you as mister giant in my life. Very sorry to have come late for the makan tonight, and we didn't get to have dinner together. sigh. but anyway Hope you have an enjoyable and memorable one! God bless you and you are nineteen now!! Grow BIGGER kay, don't shrink.lols.

Today's presentation was just alright, last presentation for the year and can't imagine that Foundation year is almost coming to and end after our finals. One year really passed fast. Can i slow it down? urgghh. no, of course.

P/s: I'm listening to all those korean songs, i really miss them.

Opps, let me continue. Yeah, Finally i went hiking. It was kinda fun it was kinda steep but for me it was okay. Hee i'm strong! Had a nice time sweating and love the scenery there, wana go there again to burn fats. HAHAHA. snapped some pictures. Let me show you. it's a lil' blurry. First picture, thanks to noni.den next to me.lol.



Just received a message from Mr lolo.
Wahh, mr lolo said he missed me, no wonder i kept on sneezing just now.omg. You always do random stuff but thankiuuu for remembering me. You are always so sudden. hee.lol.

After that we went for Jeremy's celebration. Actually we didn't in the end. sigh. There was no bus at sight and so we rented a car. boom boom.. to MP (Seoul Garden) but we didnt eat there, we reached there very very late and so we had to go to that same old place again - KFC! We always go to KFC. Actually wanted to berbonding with our classmates but then end up berbonding with the two crazeh friends. but it was COOL. We snapped many pictures at the field, and lying there gazing at the stars. It was really nice and different.can i press the like button? lolss.Hmm i want next time to...blah blah blah. hee. (can't say that here) I love you girls who are always there cheering up for me whenever i need you girlssss!! and guess what, i drove back home and we went the wrong way.lol. the journey was super long and im feeling exhausted. So, nights! (:


You said i'm different. am i? maybe.idk.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge