I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

in You i find peace.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Let me do some flashbacks.

Thursday-night. i met up with Binwei. His coming to Malacca really gave me a shocked. I actually tot it was a joke because that day was 1st of April but it turned out real. He was really funny and we talked about random stuff at the ep mamak. and LOL we also met some friends there.lol.that's it. Actually i dont like this pic! fringe!! :(


Friday- Good friday. This year it was kinda different from my own hometown church. Something special. Hmm. It was an awesome night, spending our own quiet time there in church. and i was really into worship and i loved every single moment of it, thinking what Jesus did for me and what He did was uncomparable. I was a sinner who was saved by His grace. EVERLASTINGLOVE! and guess what? Tzephei got baptised that night, Wayne too. I had already thought about it, seriously want to get baptise this christmas!(:


Saturday-morning. When to orphanage PAYASUM. It is an agama orphange in Sungai Udang, It was kinda far. We reached there around 1 something. because of some other members who came late. We waited for around 2 hours plus only start moving. Sad thing was my bottle fell into the drain. Wana thank Ben and Shan for saving it, with kayu! haha.


It was quite fun talking to the kids. Seeing them smile was really happy but also saddening to know that they do not have parents. They were really adorable, asking me a lot of questions. I really like little children. Although we talked to mostly form5-6 girls. We conducted some activities and had a lot of fun. We shared stuffs with them. and i bought them sweets! Btw, something happened and i really couldnt control my tears, seriously. I hope they didnt see it. Okay i think i shall let go and forgive that person. like how Jesus did, he forgave me. (: I contributed some money for PAYASUM's use. and thru this trip i got to see the life of others in the society and also got to know my group members better. Some i usually seldom talk to them. got along with them and find them quite nice!! heee.





I reached home kinda late, actually thought of going to watch movie but back out.sorry angel, sally, charsiew. Hope you guys enjoy the movie. tmr church will be early, 7++! but im excited! It's EASTER!! I need to start studying already and next week its gonna be crazy.

P/s: We love because He first love us.

Oh yeahh! It's SHADY's birthday! So, Happy birthday! Have a blast! You're really a funny and cute friend i've got! I'm glad! GBUU!(:

p/p/s: talked to jon yeap, he is a nice friend! HAHAHA. appreciated. this is the first time this sem, u said.lols.




Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge