I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

two more den its done! =D
Thursday, May 20, 2010


FINALLY 3 TOUGHEST PAPER OVER!!!!
I'm left with two more to go.
Let's do it man!!
Thank you God for pulling me through everything.


I want to finish the two more quickly.
but Cheryl reminded me.
after exams, foundation year is OFFICIALLY over.
Actually i feel kinda sad. time really passes so fast!
and we are going to move on to Beta year.
Maybe things wouldn't be like this year anymore. things change.
Every year really experienced different stuffs & i felt im slowing growing in Christ!
I've learnt a lot a lot of stuffs this year.really.
I'm glad, i hope for the more exciting things that He has placed in my life!
CANT WAIT though.

P/s: SMILES & life goes on (:
p/p/s: After exams maybe wana ajak people go watch movie!! hee.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge