I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

a day filled with FUN stuffs,
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Hello although today was busy, but it was really good. i felt good.(=
Okay let me start everything from the the morning.

7:00am: Actually i planned to wake up but i turned off my alarm and continue sleeping. When i turned, picked up and looked my phone, i realized that it was almost going to nine.

8:35am: Ahhh i quickly got up, grabbed my purpose driven life book from my desk, ran to the living room, sat on the red chair there and started reading chapter nine - What makes God smile? I learnt that worship is a lifestyle, in whatever you do, do it for God, not men.

9:05am: Ohh and i started reading and memorizing the notes i did for my constitution paper which was at 2pm today. Thank God it is over and i think i am going to start working harder and i hope i can stop procrastinating like what i always do. I read till 159 pm and took the paper! The class was SOO PACKED W PEOPLE. LOL.

3:35pm: After the paper i rushed to the back of the library and tried to finish up the little notes to give out to the guards, and went for Campus Revo. I am really glad that Fifi was able to join us for today's campus revo. After at around six we started to get the drinks from the car and place the notes on it and we were ready to go give and spread and share the love around! woohoo! Johnny and Kamal joined us, the next time Py's joining too!

We got many different responses from the guards.

Guard 1: Err, saya tak dah duit.
Me: No no no we are not selling, we are giving it to you to appreciate what you've done.

She smiled to me and said thank youu very much, girl.
I smiled back.

Guard 2: Moi, ada lagi tak? Saya ada banyak kawan belum datang lagi.
Me: Ada, nanti saya pergi 'check' dulu.

We returned and gave them 10 boxes extra.
They were happy, so were we.

When we bless others, God will bless us in another way we don't even know.
All of us enjoyed the time together and the guards felt appreciated. (=


CG was cool today, i realized when you go with a heart filled of joy, everything turns out really great larh. I can officially say that i love my CG a lot. I love spending time with them, knowing them and learning things together. I am glad i am placed in 'Zoo Cg' actually we haven really come up with a name so this is just a temporary one.LOL.

Err, we went for Satay celup. It was really nice, i like eating there, its fun! I ate 8 sticks only today, you know Manu had 28 sticks! and Lydia came!! It was so nice talking to her about a lot of stuffs. and i found out Scott and her like Pig's ears! Yerr, i still don't dare to try yet, maybe lah one day? Umm then we went to Jusco and was lepaking around. It was really nice, i went to Popular and there's a lot of books i wana get. but for now i can't get any of them. I am broke. and i am saving to get another book! (=

I know this looks a little disgusting, but the meaning is really cool.
From Vamp: Romeo and Juliet in the mid' of the sea, the rest are ice bergs.LOL.

So that's today. And yeahh i skipped aerobics class again =(
Everything was awesome today but till the last part i heard a song.
I read 789 text messages again. pretty neat huh?


I don't know what happened to you but i hope you are okay.




Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge