I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

I am walking on sunshine I.
Friday, August 6, 2010


Hello and Happy birthday to :

05082010 Peck shan (Peggy).


You are officially nineteen now! HAHAHA. May this year be another wonderful year for you, May God bless you in your studies and in everything you do. Stay funny, caring and loving as you are now! Peggy ah, veh pretty now lerh! i like! somemore now very 'lady' already ahh, That's a good sign!! Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! Remember i am here always for you kay, ily girl, smiles! (:

*****

06082010 Yeeeeeeshean.


Ah moi ahh~ Sweet 19th birthday! May you grow sweeter and sweeter each day seperti gula-gula! May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I know you surely enjoyed your birthday today, sadly i couldn't join them to surprise you, but will see you this sunday! Do smile a lot kay and remember i am always here for you. Just dial this hot-line when you feel down, lonely or when you need a lunch date, 01x-xxxxxxx and its open 24HOURS for you! Stay crazeeeeh! LOL. (:

*****

Anyway i am hungry now, Eunice is still having rehearsals for tmrw's law seminar. The rest went for the opening of 40 days fast and prayer 2010. Tmrw gotta wake up veh early for the law seminar thingy, and you know what i asked Cheryl? I asked whether she's going tmrw, she said "Of course larh, might be lucky and get another prize from the lucky draw!" LOL! fyi, she got something from the lucky draw last year, a lexis nexis goodies bag. HAHAHA. Btw, i just got to know why Isabell shaved her hair bald. The reason she did that was for charity to make wigs for the cancer patients. I was like OMGosh, stunned when josh told me about that, it was really good you know, i might one day do that too. but it requires a lot of courage.


Yeahh I love you Lord, i want to see things from your view. Lord, have your way in me. Not my will, Yours be done. I am happy, thankful and joyful for what God has given me in life.

Day five.
What is life actually?
Life is a test, a trust and a temporary assignment!



Tomorrow will be another awesome day! love it.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge