I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Beautiful memories.
Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great grandmother,
May you rest in peace, God bless you!
Bye bye ah chor. ILYVVVM.
Love, Eunice

I attended ah chor's funeral and it is the first time i attend a chinese funeral which there were many different rituals. They believed that all the chinese rituals which were carried out can help her and shine her path to heaven. As this was the first time, we helped around eventhough we don't really know much about the rituals. I cried when i saw her body lying there, motionless. I realized that life is fragile. IThe memories w Ah chor were still vividly in my mind, i can still remembered the times i talked to her this year, and now she's gone. ='(

Today, we went at eight in the morning for Ah chor's burial. The Lion Dance team came and played the drums and some 'pancaragam' also came. They played a few songs and then they continued w the rituals and burning of all the things. A lot of outsiders came to pay their respects, there was one underground tribe (gangster) also came and they had some last prayers for her. Then we went in to see her for the last time. After everything, we sent her on her journey and walked on the street behind the van. It was really sad and my uncles were shouting some stuffs to ask her to go. And somemore the sun was like super duper blazing hot this morning and you know what? i am getting darker and darker, can you see me? =(

I met Auntie ling ling there and she shared with us her testimony, how she came to know Christ and it was really inspiring and awesome! I respect her man! and all of us got to know each other more, like those cousins, uncles, and aunts which we haven't met before. Yeah, I found one uncle and aunt who's also attending SBC, Malacca. lol. So near yet so far. Hmm, I also thank God for encouraging friends for those text messages they sent me.

生命不在乎它长短
生命只看的内涵
活着要自由不要捆绑
这是我生命的文章
生命的文章

I like the lyrics of this song. Read it and think about it. It really speaks to me, and i am going to live my life to the Awesomest!!!Remember Romans 8:28 and i hope that i can continue to grow in the Lord and spread His AMAZING LOVE to the people whom i love.

Btw, I started to write again and i really enjoy it. This time its a little bit different, with a different feeling. =D And we went for our hair cut, i just cut my fringe, really had the urge to cut the short again. uhh. So, now pictures time!

At the funeral parlour

People who came

This was random

Meimei w her onion socks.lol.

Play somemore.lol.

Adrian

Didi played till he's shirt all wet.

Cut hair and random stuffs.

The super cute small didi, he wore my specs.lol.

but he may be annoying at times.lol.

Phyllis the super hyper girl. epic lerh..

Emo?!?!?! nooooo.

Me and my new fringe. WEIRD :(

See the bathtub beside the road

Finals coming!! gotta start studying dy larh.
All the best people! =)
Badminton tournament later.lol.




Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge