I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Finally.
Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hellooo, I'm back!
This whole week had been a really busy and awesome week for me eventhough i feel tired right now, had intensive week for our ROC musical production. We had our intensive training everyday from 9am till 11pm. Today, i realised something through the devotions, that we need to know what is the purpose/reason that we are doing all this for? Yeahh sometimes when we are tired or very busy w our stuffs, we tend to forget what is the real purpose here on earth too.

However, I experienced God myself that he is working in my life, and praise the lord that He did something awesome that i didn't expected. One thing after another, I thank God from the bottom of my heart that God listens to my prayers and seriously it was wonderful! (God's love bind us together)

I am in the backup singers team this year and i really enjoy the singing which we have different parts and to work and cooperate together w the brothers and sisters towards one goal which is to make God's name known. Giving my best for Him!

I'm going to CLA church tmrw and Jz's driving us there! btw i had a great time talking to you, thanks for sharing and all the encouragements that you have given me. I felt great and it was nice. I will pray and believe and continue to persevere because i know that the Lord is in control of everything. I need to learn to rely on God more and find rest in Him, there's so many things that i have to learn for i am weak but He is strong! His power can be made perfect in my weaknesses. To God be the Glory!

I feel so lazy to update my blog nowadays and i do not know why. But i guess there's always a time where you will start to feel lazy to blog,so i am right now. One more day left and sem 2 starts! Alright, devotions time!

rainbows in the sky.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge