I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

i am tired.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Had been spending time w my aunt and cousins in sg this weekend. Sissy and i wanted to help my aunt at her shop but we ended up going s h o p p i n g. lol. went to bugis, angmokiohub, northpoint etc. thanks a lot ah ee! You are GREAT!! We won't be going down after this time, because ROC is coming, so wont be coming back to jaybee that often too =(

ROC?
Anyone knows what's that??
It's Rhythm Of Christmas, our Musical play this year! no more ACT (Another Christmas Thingy) And iam kinda excited to go back for intensive week, eventhough our holidays are cut shorter by a week but i am still glad to go back for it.excited. excited. excited. excited. excited.excited.excited.excited.excited wey!!!!

Today we rushed back to jb for my daddy's friend's daughter's wedding. Sissy and i ran in the rain and we were super duper wet when we got on the mrt. Rambut seperti orang gila, lol! Dad and mom picked us up and we went straight, yknow what? we changed in the car.lol pro rightt? =S It was a punjabi type of wedding lunch and it was pretty cool! First time and there was lots and lots of dancing! niceh larh. and the newly wedds were so sweet, they shared about each other, the time spent tgt and stuffs like that on their wedding. I like that maybe next time? its really sweet yknow and C O O L toooo. They were together for NINE years from 19 and finally they got married!! Congratss! (=

After coming back, sissy and i went out to get some stuffs and birthday pressies! And yeahh i found someone to teman me for 'legend of the guardians' thanks josh! remember remember! (=

Happy nineteenth birthday to keejiaqi, MYAWESOMEMB2! didnt get to meet you today, but i hope we can meet on monday w yiyi and the rest! I bet you had lots of fun today so yeah take care in taylor, i miss you banyak banyak babeh! xoxo.


The typical kiasu sg people buying food. but its nice know! (:

sissy and me. HAHAHA

meimei took this. -.-

See this, funny larh the names of the foood.lol.

pretty bride (=

Sissy and me

B l u e is awesome, so are we.

I didn't play that song for around a month already but its still running over and over again in my mind, Can't get it off completely and sissy, stop singing that song alrightee? pleaseee (= i am filled w whys in my head but i know i should stop whying. its bad, really.

I wanna
I wanna
I wanna
I wanna stop all these nonsense.

full-stop.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge