I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Its the heart that matters.
Friday, December 3, 2010
I feel like watching TV.
HAHAHA, too bad ixora tak dah. Anyway, i went for Cg bible study yesterday and i talked alot though. Edwin say that i was too stressed therefore talk banyak.lol. I had fun in cg yesterday although there was only six people including the birthday mom! I learnt about loving others that we should be sincere and be yourself, don't put up a strong front/pretend, having a mask on and got to know more about spiritual partners.

Spiritual partners;
which means someone whom you personally give encouragements in his/her quiet time, faith, and spiritual growth and he/she will also do the same for you. This is someone which whom you meet regularly and commit to check out on each other.

And yeah wanna emphasize on my title today. Its the heart that matters means that, er i'll give you an example. Okay, A sings out of tune "La la la la le li lo lu~", but if his/her heart is right, it would be a sweet sound/in tune in God's ear. Remember seek god's recognition, not men. [:

Me : "Where's my bottle? where's my phone? goshh."
I really don't wanna keep losing my things, sigh. It's really sad when your stuffs go missing suddenly. Yesterday, I couldn't find my bottle again and i assumed that cheryl took it again but she didn't. Anddd I thought i lost my phone today, but thank god i found them both (bottle & hp) at home! lols. Hoorayss! Err, sorry to the phone owner cause he lent a super careless girl. but i promise i'll try my best to keep it safe!

Had fun during the movies today! We watched The Warrior's way and the baby girl was cute, next movie Rapunzel and Narnia! Ohh yeah i wanna thank Ami for getting me a Nadeje cake, which was so awesome! I got your love, ami! Hmm and thanks prayer partner for the mega banana! [= And not forgetting, Daddy-in-heaven! Hooray, i finished all my midterm papers, though it wasn't really good. but wanna give thanks too! i will try harder next time, thankyeww bigdaddy!

02-12-2010
Dear Mummymau, Happy birthday i know you its hard for you that daddy left you and you've gotta play the two most important roles in my life and you've been a great mom, i hope you smiled yesterday!!

Deaar Angel, Hope you like the turquoise purse we gave you. You've been an awesome friend to me! You got my message and i love you babeh! yknow that! HAHAHA, hope this year will be filled with love, peace and joy, anything i'll be here for you!
That's all from me today! (=

God works in ways we cannot see.

Hey i thank God for you, to help each other up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 :P




Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge