I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Balcony; 4 hours 35 minutes.
Monday, January 24, 2011

Had a great time talking to sissy.
This is the first time we talked to each other for such a long time! We talked about eveerything under the moon and i like it. Sissy, i'm glad for having such an awesome sissy like you and i love you larh k. =P
Its currently 4:48am and i'm still not sleeping, and suddenly i had the urged to come here to write. Uhmm, there's so many things running through in my mind right now.

What's friendship? "Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies - Aristotle"
It is a person who is attached to you by feelings and affection. Friends need to be true to each other, for me friends share things and do not hide from each other. It is important to be true and genuine to each other to keep the friendship strong. I'm sorry if i acted badly just now, but i'll still love you for who you are.

God had been amazing showing Himself real in my life.
We had our last mission trip meeting and prayer today, and there's still a lot of things that we need to prepare. For example preparing our heart and to have the right attitude to go for this mission, knowing that we are doing all these for God! Ohh yeah, finals are coming and i've got to put in a lot more effort in my studies. There are still a lot more for me to study and memorise!!!! God help me, i can't do this alone! I think i will be quarantining myself in the room with the books for this coming week till cny. Till then.


I've a wonderful friend.
He doesn't talk much but i appreciate the little words that he always say;
He always say weird and funny stuffs which i always didn't expect,
but it always manage to put a smile on my face.
& i thank God for him.


Rawr.
3 hours, ipoh.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge