I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Be the change.
Saturday, January 29, 2011

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - His good, pleasing and perfect will.

I slept at 6 yesterday and i am feeling zuperr tired now. Dad woke me up at around 945 to go church but i didn't hear him calling me, so i continued sleeping. Daddy didn't come wake me again and i automatically switched off my alarm w/o knowing. Then i dreamt about this girl, AMELIA TAN and it turned out to be a scary one, but thank God i woke up because of this dream at 1030! I jumped out of bed and saw that it was already 1030 and knowing that service starts at 1030. I quickly rushed out and told dad i still wanna go to church and i dunwana miss church. Dad said alright get ready quickly and we shall go. (=

Thank God i went to church and i was reminded of something. God reminded me to renew my mind and come before Him, everything that is not right i shall now put a fullstop to it. I thank God for making me realised that I need to conform to God's standard and not the standard of this world. And when my mind and heart is right before God, i will be able to hear God's heartbeat and know His will in my life.

When we hope in the Lord, Romans 5:5 said "And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy spirit, whom He has given us. God will never disappoint us and He will grant us the desires of our hearts. Psalms 37:4. There are times when i tend to go my own way, and i choose not to listen to you big daddy. Things in the world blurred my vision towards you and i choose to walk away from you, and I am very sorry. =( Anyway, i thank God for the reminder and God challenged me once again to stand up, make a change and i believe God will guide me through, bringing me back stronger in the Lord. (=


Heyyou, thanks for sharing it, i hope you'll continue to grow spiritually strong in the Lord! Human make mistakes, me too as well, so no need apologise k? & You'll always be in my prayer list, no doubt! (=

P/s: AMELIA TAN you sangat LAWAK! forgive & love k? (=

I believe you can do it!
Philippians 4:13 [=



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge