I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Pocket full of sunshine.
Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey peeps, its been quite sometime since i blog here.
So yeah, i've finished my one and only paper for the third semester in my first year of degree. Time really flies, one year is almost gone like that. Many things changed, and life is good having Big daddy with me, going thru lots of ups and downs experiencing Him more and more each day! Hmm, I don't know what the results will turn out to be but i'm surrendering it to God, no matter what the results are, i want it to glorify Him. :)

I wasn't really feeling good yesterday, had headache and stomachache at the same time. And err pretty sad about some stuffs. but i thank God for someone who cheered me up with his nooby face. Heyy i really wanna thankyou for encouraging me and psalms 118:13. Hmm, and yeah i found out that you're scared of tiny insects. That moment was really funny, i kept replaying it in my mind!

Today, i met Tommy(dog). He's really reaaaally cute and hyper active. Teehee! Ohh yeah and i had lots of fun cleaning up my house gonna-be. Guess what? I cleaned only one table, i was so pumped up to do spring cleaning and brought everything but the two who came with me were sooo lazy!!!! (Andy and Cheryl) So, in the end Cheryl called someone to come clean the whole house tmrw, haha!! Hmm, I wanna make our newhouse really awesome and have house warming!! Its gonna be fun! :) Oh yeah, I got the pink glass from mcd today and a blue pillow! Had tonnes of fun today, thanks to Andy and Cheryl and the horse ride!lol.

Something awesome to share, i cleared my stuffs!! So many stuffs to pack, i almost went crazy. HAHAHA. but i did it anyway. woohoo! Euniceteo rawks! opps! :P Anyway, wanna wish those who are having papers tmrw. All the best and God bless youu!
Ciao, movie-ing w tk and the rest!1255, i'm lateeeee!

Just wanna share this video. Don't hesitate to press the play button. haha.


My slipper fits 'sexily' on your feet. :P
I really like that place a lot, G.8



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge