I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

I have a BIG God up above! i love Him :D
Friday, September 2, 2011

Yesterday, i was feeling blah. (Guess you know what i am trying to express here.)

& I want to talk about my day today. Okay let me start from.....errmm.
Yeah this, i slept pretty late yesterday and this morning when dad came into my bedroom, i jumped out of bed he wanted to bring me to renew my driving licence. So yeah i went with him and otw i dropped by my highschool to collect my spm cert. Haha mom had been nagging for two years asking me to collect it before they send it back to Jabatan Pelajaran. After that dad met up with him friend and they started talking, you know when they start talking they won't stop. haha but it was fun yumcha-ing with them. =)

Then, we rushed home, picked Didi and Adriel up and when to meet my aunt and mom for lunch. We had Japanese buffet today. We ate so much until the person regretted giving us 10% discount. haha. It was so funny and yeah i realised that i am reaching my target. I am getting fat! Hey people, congrats me please. I know i am weird, but haha this is my goal for this hols, to get fat! :P

After eating for around 2hours, we went back home. I started playing my piano which i haven been touching it for months and i seriously miss it! ahah finally i played it! Aunt said she likes listening to me play and it makes her wanna learn piano too. But fyi, i am not a pro btw. Hmm after that they went to Jusco again, its my 3rd trip going to Jusco since i came back. haha. And guess what, i made a pair of new spectacles! Its just a normal and simple one, but i wanna thank dad and mom for allowing me to get a new one.

Yepps enough crapping, let's get to the main point of this post. After that i came back home i had my quiet time with God. It was really awesome, he spoke to me in a wonderful way. He reminded me on some stuffs that i need to improve myself on and yeah somehow reminded me that there are some areas i need to change and learn. The devotion material was talking that God knows every man, deep down in everyone's heart, he knows it all what is in us. because He created us. And yeah, even He knows all our weaknesses and bad points but He still loves us the way we are. Tears flowed down my cheeks, when i read John2:25, its just a short verse but it touched me deeply.

Yesterday i was feeling dry and empty i guess and i was following my mood. I want to say sorry to someone i think i've hurt. To you, I am sorry and yeah thank you for the two verses you gave me. It spoke to me strongly. Thanks for praying for me. :]

Anyway, i watched a sermon titled 'indescribable'. And it was really really awesome, don't ask me what and how just ask from me if you wanna know what about the video. Because its indescribable, i can't tell you in my own words, you've got to watch it personally. So yeah, anyone interested just let me know! haha.

Alright i guess its the longest post since soooooo long! So yeah i am going to bed and tmrw will be another awesome day and great life to experience God's goodness, God's kindness, His grace and mercy in our lives! Stay tune! =D
P/s: me heart hearts youuu! :]
Press Ctrl-A



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge