I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Season of change.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Alright i am back here once again! but this time this blog shall not be just about my life, my feelings and stuffs but i want to use this blog to be a blessing and encouragement to those who read this. Uhmm i thank God for walking hand in hand with me through the past few months, it was really an awesome experience with Him bringing me through all those tough exams! Praise Him! It had been tough and the journey wasn't easy but yeah I am weak but God is strong! :D

There's a verse that i wanna share it with you guys here, i got it when i did my devotions.

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.

Oh yeah and another thing, i read this book and today's topic was on hearts of heart.

The verse given was Psalms 37:4,
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart."

We'd dated for a year; I loved him like no other. Then as unexpectedly as we met, he broke off our relationship, which completely broke me. Sobbing for hours, i heard myself saying, "God, if you are everything people say, if you are able to help me, then i need you more than ever. I need to be saved from my own mess of a life."

In my brokenness i felt God's presence and suddenly understood what this was all about. It was as if He said, Pamela you only understand a part. I brought David into your life and took him out of your life to confirm to you that it is not an earthly relationship you deeply long for -- you long for Me. You met Me once a long time ago. Do you remember? You were very little. You learned about Me when you attended church with your neighbours. I promised that i would never leave or forsake you. I know you remember. You gave yourself to Me then. But through the years Myheart had been repeatedly rent because you've sought the love you need in many other ways --career, position, material possessions and relationships. Yet, i have kept my promise.

Though you have never acknowledged Me in your inmost heart, you only see Me as saviour for your eternal future, I am the God of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Now Pamela, i wait no longer. Today, i have removed from you that which you perceive to be what you deeply long for so that you can finally and abruptly see the truth about Whom and what you really need.

"Heavenly father, forgive me," i prayed. "You are the one whom i've needed all these years! I give you my whole heart and my whole life." And with God established as my first love, He later brought David back into my life and we were married. =)

This testimony, reminded me to put God first and foremost in my life. Ahah, i am back in my hometown and i reaaally wished i could stay back even longer here. I miss this place, i miss all of them here, i miss everything here!!!

Ciao, nights people! God bless you! :D



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge