I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

I love sunshines.
Monday, March 12, 2012
First day of my new semester. It was kinda a rush day for me, i rushed here and there registering for my subjects. I think i entered the library more than ten times! LOL. Some funny incidents happened and thank God that i could register for the right subjects that i wanted to do. I hope that this seven weeks will be a fun one. But...it would be really reaaaaally busy and pack, to think that we do not have any study break before finals, i smell stress coming! :X

Yeah, i passed the choco to giant, hope he will eat and become FAT! not taller cause he's tall enough. HAHAHA. and i will pass to kaes hers tmrw, hope they enjoy eating em! Chocos are awesome, but mom said i can't eat that much, it will increase the gastric acid inside. :(

Had leg cramp today, it reminded me of the last time when we were at the waterfall in Langkawi back two weeks. We had water war with the guys and my leg started to cramp due to soaking in cold water. I really almost died, i shouted for help but no one heard at first, they were busy splashing water. Having war. :P Thank God Sally heard and called Kaevin. I climb onto the nearest rock there and i was tearing like mad, the cramp was crazily painful. They quickly massaged the sole of my feet and after a few minutes it was gone. That time was it really scary.

Today i went for law of succession, found it quite interesting! Hmm gotta work really hard this semester to pull up my grades. Hope i will not just be saying it again and again every sem. Well, I will do it this time! :P Went out with them just now, everyone's happy. Praise God! I thank God for Cheryl for always knowing how i feel and stuff, thank you sista and i love you banyak banyak! Thank you also for being sensitive to me. :') GOSH, im having bad headache now. I think i shouldn't take that weird gastric pill the doctor had prescribed, it has some side effects like giddiness and headaches. Ahh. I think its time for bed for me, goodnight world.

P/s: I bought a pretty nice maroon box.
& be happy.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge