I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Happy me.
Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank God for this happy day. I overslept this morning and missed hiking, i didn't realised that my phone was on silent mode. The alarm rang and rang but it was only vibrating. But i was awoken by my neighbour opposite as there was a wedding going on there. It was a happy celebration, there were a lot of shoutings and cheerings going on, i can hear clearly from my room. I think they had some games to prevent the bridegroom from meeting his bride. :)


After that i woke up and got ready to go for hand over. After listening to the others who shared really added a little stress to me. I really don't know how for next academic year, but yeah i gotta give my best and i know that God will definitely not let me down. He is a faithful God whom has brought me through so many things, i know He will continue to lead and guide me. EUNICE TEO NO NEED TO BE AFRAID LAAHH!  YOU'VE GOT HIM K! =)

Hmm and yeah i went to the pc fair this afternoon and i bought some stuffs. Really happy i got my stuffs and a blue sweater too! Had a wonderful dinner with hui lee and the rest, i really enjoyed the fellowship with them and a friend told me that he was happy seeing the joyful old me again. Hmm, i don't know why i am so happy, but yeah i am just happy. I've been repeating it over and over again but still i can't help it. So, i thank God for it lah, be happy is a good thing, so everyone out there, DO BE HAPPY K K K K K K K K? TRY TO LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE WHEN THINGS REALLY GOES BAD. TRUST GOD AND LEAVE IT TO HIM, HE WILL HANDLE IT AND TURN THE SITUATION AROUND.

P/s: Hmm, memory power getting poorer each day. I keep forgetting stuffs and its getting worst each day. People please forgive me k, i really didn't do it on purpose. Really pray that God will help me improve my memoryyyy. :(



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge