I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

SIMPLE is awesome.
Monday, April 2, 2012
I was super nervous for my presentation today, but thank God it went well. :) Today was simple but fun though.  We had a prayer walk in campus through a few faculties and i thank God for the people who willingly came to pray together. I enjoyed it, bet they too did! Hmm, i spent few hours on playing my guitar today. & I like it alot. Foo and angel thought i wasn't okay because i was singing in the living room. haha. thanks for your concerns anyway. :)

NIGHT: I spent time with shan and andy, finally we went out together. It has been a long time since we got together and talk about stuffs in life. Really pray that shan's dad's leg would heal as quickly as possible, and shan wouldn't be so stressed up everyday. We had dinner together at Sushi King and i ate so much until i think the food piled up till the top of my throat. Haha nah, just exaggerating. Cheryl, Kaes and some of the rest are sick, so do pray for them kays!

Yesterday, in church, i was reminded through the holy communion of what Jesus did on the cross for all of us and His act of doing so was out of love to reconcile us back to the father. Another thing, i really thank God for answering my prayer. Err, maybe not everything but part of it. Its kind of good enough for me, but i believe God is working and I guess He's really listening up above. He knows every single little thingy that is going on and yeah i want to continue to trust in this awesome and almighty God. I givethanks, with all my heart. :D

i'm going to bed now. REALLY REALLY TIRED, CANNOT TAHAN ANYMORE.
G'night.





Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge