I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Things.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Alright, where should i start?
Hmm so many things to share about here. Err...let me start with IF camp?

Okie dokie! Let me be honest, i didn't really bring a lot of excitement to go for the camp but still it turned out quite good. :) Pastor Ryan was really good in his sermons and i believed that God spoke to me on that night and opened my eyes to see alot of stuffs that i need to know about. I went over to a few of my friends that i really wished that we could resolve everything btw us, even the little things that hinders us from getting closer. The time for us to reconcile with each other was really good. I learnt alot during the camp and i got to know alot of people, especially the cyber cfers through the camp. They are friendly people! really!


And yeah today i came back from Sg and there was a massive traffic jam since it was a saturday. I forgot about that like totally and that's why i didn't follow my mom back early at six. After having lunch with ah yee and adrian, i went back home around two pm. The queue was like super long and i reached jb only after two hours. The worst part is that it was raining at that time, the thunder and lightning was super SUPER SCARY. I was alone without an umbrella, and the rain was really heavy. I rushed back to jb to meet a kiddo and i had a 2 hours talk with him. It was pretty cool, got to know him a little bit more and...i really hope that one day he will also get to know our God who is a loving God and not always resort to violence to resolve stuffs.

Went for prayer meeting today. I felt led by the holy spirit to stand up and pray in front of everyone for the church. I stood up and prayed and i realised that my chinese has really 'deproved'. but i believe God understood what i was talking about, because God looks at the heart. :) Anyways, gonna have church tmrw. I think i better sleep early, and church mustn't be missed at all. Goodnight peeps. And take care!



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge