I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Beyond it.
Friday, July 6, 2012

Tadaaah! Finally i'm back to blogging. Suddenly had the urged to blog in the middle of the night, so i'm sacrificing some of my time to blog. Hmm, there's been alot of things happening in my life. So yeah i'm here. haha. I've got something to share here. Hmm, I've been attending a church cg every friday, where i get to learnt about what love really is. Its not only about bgr, but its beyond that. Okay, here it goes:

Love is not a feeling;
but love is an act of our will.
Love is a command.
Love is a choice.
Love is a conduct.
Love is forgiveness.
Lastly, Love is a commitment. :)

Not bad right? i summarised it all for you. Hmm i really don't want to just to some empty talking here but i hope that i can learn to really love people with the depths of my heart, to have a genuine love. I don't think i can do this alone, but i know big daddy will empower me to love, really love. :)

Next wanna talk about last week, it was really a stressful week for me. I had two midterm papers and so many things in my hands but God brought me through somehow. God is really good to me, and i give thanks for the good and the bad times in my life. He showed me how real He is. And...I've a friend, whom lately had misunderstandings w me. I didnt know about it until someone told me, ido not know how to solve it, and i think he's angry about what happened. I really pray and hope that we would be on talking terms again and we would be able to solve the misunderstandings one day. I do not know when, but yeah i hope it will be solve some day. And he would know why and stuffs.

Another thing, i've got a friend who is upset. I hope that Big daddy will fill him once again with His love, take away his sadness and refresh him with joy. I hope he didn't misunderstand about yesterday, sigh. Yeah, that's all. Goodnight, cheer up k. :)



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge