I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

Lifegame 2012.
Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am here to share a little bit about the past week. I joined a cf lifegame camp as a volunteer, so i went with them one day earlier to get ready and prepare for the campers on monday. I was really really excited for the campers because this lifegame camp had really impacted me alot two years ago and i really look forward to how God is going to use this camp to speak to all my dear cfers. 

Being a volunteer was a total different experience as being a camper. And i give thanks to big daddy for the opportunity to serve Him in this camp.  I got to know new friends in the volunteering team and i really felt the care and love through their lives, where we helped each other when we were in need. I saw how far a desperate person can go to get what he/she wants and saw their love when they shared stuffs with each other. There were some obstacles here and there during the camp when Jess fell sick and Mel knocked her toe, but God allowed the whole thing to run smoothly and healed Jess too! Through out the whole process, i learnt a lot of skits and mimes, one of the skits reminded me to guard my heart and also got to know that Pastor Ronnie is actually a really funny person. :) 

I want to thank God for the camp and i am veery very happy where two of my friends accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour. I was really encouraged by the step of faith that they took by standing up. and yeah many campers shared their experience and what they learnt in this camp, it was really amazing how God works and speaks to them so personally and individually. Everyone there was IMPACTED and i pray that it will not just last for a period of time in the camp but they will bring it back and apply it in their lives.

For me, God reminded me about some stuffs thru this camp too. Life is really short, i shouldn't be wasting my time dwelling on little little things and my life shouldn't be just revolving on i, me, myself but i should put God in the center of it all. I learnt that life is so much more than just chasing after material possessions, wealth, health, friends, studies, love life, fashion. Life is beyond all these things! The questions that popped up to me is "What is the purpose of my life? What is the purpose of me studying in MMU? What is the purpose of having a relationship?" I was reminded to reevaluate my life again.

Hmm, besides all those, God taught me something about Love is not jealous. Don't think i am going to write it all down here, because its kinda personally to me. but yeah i realised that we are still far far away from the love that is stated in the bible in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge