I'm imperfect in a perfect way. ♥

God is Love.
EuniceTeoSuYin
Twenty
27071991
I'm plain & simple
Btw, I like sunny days


BlogOwner
Photobucket

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis

Photobucket


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Sing for me? ♥

1Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self–seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.




web counter

Photobucket



Seek, serve and follow Christ.

Christian Women Online

Christian Women Online

Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo

3 months of legal attachment.
Monday, May 13, 2013
It's been a longggggg longgggggg time since i updated this blog, because i had been a very lazy girl. #seewhatlegalattachmentdidtome

Haha i'm not blaming this legal attachment. Hmm alrights what should i start with? Alrights i shall talk about work, my last day of these three months was last friday. Time seriously flies!! It was kinda sad to leave the firm. For these three months, a lot of things happened and i learnt a lot of new stuffs and made a lot of new friends. :) And....i'm glad it ended well and i'm currently having my holidays!! I was waiting for this three weeks break! HAHAHAHA! AND NOW ITS HERE! :D

Hmm..many things did happened, like i said just now. I learnt a lot of practical stuffs which i don't get from books in my university and....i believe God taught me a lot of other stuffs, besides what i need to learn as a lawyer. I told big daddy what i needed to learnt in this practical training, in turn told me what He wants me to learn and in His perfect timing, i learnt both! Haven't mastered it, but still learning. It was a great journey! Okey, i enjoyed my whole three months in this firm, Tea, Kelvin Kang & Co., especially the corporate department as there were a bunch of lovely people working there. They made my intern fun and interesting to work and learn there. At first, we really don't know anything and i gotta start from zero. However, i thank God i managed to learn and they were very willing to teach and share their knowledge.

There are a lot of work everyday to be done. Look at the files and you will already get a cold shiver and do not know where to start first. They have sooooo much work to do and the lawyers allow me to handle certain files myself. It was tough at first but slowly i pick up. It was kinda stressful when we can't finish the work on time and everyday we were rushing to complete before those datelines.

I was placed with two lawyers, Ms Alice, a very strict but nice lady lawyer where i learnt to be very detailed in my worrk and to be mindful about the minor minor things that people tend to not care or notice. I made some mistakes but she corrected me and helped me improve from there. However, another lawyer is also very nice and friendly but very different from the lady lawyer. Mr See, he is very chill type of lawyer, very generous in his knowledge and fun to talk to. He treat us ice cream when everybody's alil emo and often like to joke around. He taught me that we shouldn't bring our emoness to the office and vent it on our collegues and other stuffs.

Other colleagues "Senior clerks" four of em (Fanny, Mary, Jessy and Ms Koh), i can say that they are wonderful people. I thank God for putting them in my life, i really see real and true friendship through their lives and i see joy in them everyday even while working. They really shine beautifully and spread the joy to the people around them. I was really encouraged and inspired by their beautiful attitudes. :)

My big boss, Dato' Tea who always ask us to speak in chinese and tell us only in practice we can learn all these, cannot learn from books one, so learn as much as you can while you are here. Another Mr Leong and Ms Rachael who taught me a lot tooo, who are both great lecturers haha and always being us for awesome food. I really appreciate what they shared with me, and i wanna thank them for the awesome stay and experience working in this firm.

Our farewell lunch.


P/s: Too much work, didnt really take much photos with them. TOO BUSY! Anyways, tomorrow will be meeting them up for lunch. :)



Goodbye.
Adrian Adeline Agnes Amelia momok Angel Angeline Charlene Christy Chaiyi Chienhan Cheyenne FarahDiva EstherTeo Euniceliew Eunice ll Eunice teo Eunicewong Gurvin Jaijuet Jingwen Jasmine Jiaqi Jiayi JonCher JoshuaMasikome JuAnn KaiPing LiKhai Liwei Liying Meimei MichelleOh Nonitang Pauline PeiYing PeckShan Sally Sermin Shirley Sinying ShuLynn Wannching Wanying Winnie XueYi YeeShean Yith'ng Yunnie Zihan Zetong Zijian

MMUCF MMUCF prayer book strawberrymilk-fanfic MY TUMBLR

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.

Eunice Teo Suyin

Create Your Badge